Kinpur Pet Care knows the needs of a student and their passion for proving their talent and identity. So Kinpur Pet Care wants to join hands with the students to support talented and brilliant students. We inspire students to strive for their goals and achieve whatever they want to. And Kinpur Pet Care will take care of any financial problem they encounter during this journey.
Kinpur Pet Care has offered a scholarship worth $500 for brilliant, talented, and extraordinary students. The sole purpose of this scholarship is to remove any hurdle for students in the way of success. In addition, the essay writing contest will provide the students the necessary confidence to present themselves at any forum and bear the stress of being examined.
This scholarship is for students who are studying in authorized high schools in the United States. This scholarship will require students to compete in an essay writing competition. Each student’s essay will be judged and analyzed by the jury members, and one of the best among them will be selected. The winner of this contest will be awarded a scholarship of $500. There are certain conditions and rules to this contest that each participant will strictly follow.
The last date for entering the contest is November 2, 2021.
We will choose our winner by November 15, 2021.
- Each participant will write an essay on the topic “dog nutrition.”
- The word count of the essay must be not less than 500, and in addition, more description of the topic covering the maximum aspects will worth more.
- The participant will have to publish the essay on his website/any other blogging site along with the link of our website (https://kinpurpetcare.com/).
- The participant must have United States citizenship; students from other countries/foreign exchange students are not eligible unless they are US citizens.
- The participant must have a high school certificate/equivalent diploma/any other credential equivalent to a high school certificate or letter/certificate for anticipating completion. The participant must submit this document before the scholarship program completes; otherwise, he/she will be disqualified for the winning position, even if he/she fulfills all other criteria for winning this scholarship. In this situation, he/she can win the runner-up position.
- The participant must be a regular student attending any college, high school, or home school in the United States. The participant, not a student of any of the institutions mentioned above, will not qualify. Any student outside the United States will also disqualify.
- Each participant will have to plan to pursue a degree in an officially recognized post-secondary institution of the United States or already have planned. If the participant fails to pursue a degree after this program concludes, he/she shall disqualify.
- When this program concludes, the participant must have a minimum of 3.00 CGPA.
How to apply
The applying procedure is quite simple.
- You need to publish your essay on your website/any blogging site along with the link of our website (https://kinpurpetcare.com).
- After publishing the essay on the website, you need to send the following data to our email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- University attending
- Current Education Level
- Link to posted essay
SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST RULES AND DISCLAIMERS
- Kinpur Pet Care employees and their immediate family members are ineligible to apply for the scholarship. In addition, citizens of the United States are allowed for sweepstakes only in the areas where it is legal and is void where it is illegal.
- Submitting your essay, you agree that Kinpur Pet Care may use your entry for promotion as a whole or as a part.
- Your personal information shared with us, your name, address, phone number, and other information shall remain confidential and shall not be shared or sold to any third party. Your information will be used to contact and verify the winner.
- Only one submission is acceptable from one participant, and no purchase is necessary to enter. Solicitation is not provided to the participants. The prize can’t be transferred, refunded, or exchanged for other prizes.
- Students must be enrolled in the institution, or the expected enrollment date must be less than 12 months. Kinpur Pet Care holds the right to verify the date of enrollment or the date of graduation for any participant.
- One student can submit only one (1) entry, not more than that, and Kinpur Pet Care holds the right to check for plagiarism. Kinpur Pet Care also holds the right to change the rules at any time.
- The participant will be solely responsible for all the federal, state, and tax liabilities that arise from the contest. Kinpur Pet Care, its advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, employees, contractors, or agents shall have no responsibility and liability and shall not be held accountable for any damage, injury, liability, or loss to the individual, properties, business, directly or indirectly, due in whole or as a part, by taking part in the contest, or your acceptance, holding, or misuse of any award, prize(s) hereunder you.
- Any or all disagreements, allegations, and causes of action related or not related to the contest or any awarded prize shall be dealt resolved personally in the New York state.
Any personal information provided by the contestant, name, residential and mailing address, phone number, email address, education, and university information shall be confidential. This information shall not be shared/sold to any third party.
Kinpur Pet Care holds the right to change the eligibility criteria, rules, scholarship details, and disclaimer information at any time, before, during, or after the contest. This scholarship is void in those areas where it is prohibited by law.